24-48 what a beautiful thing! Its about time Utah won the big game again! I'd have to say I was a little worried when Austin Collie made a 70 yard kick off return for BYU's first play of the game, but the best won in the end. Thank you Max Hall for your wonderful passing to the wrong team, hee hee hee! Such a great day to be a Ute fan. Anthony made it through the first hour of the game before nap time. Whenever I was cheering he would run up to the tv and punch his fist in the air and say, "Go, go, go." So cute to see my little ute cheering.
Today turned out to be a good day eventhough I woke up with a narly cold. My friends Todd and Michelle came over to give us some cute gifts for the unborn. They made a cow blanket for Anthony, and this one got turtles. Plus a bunch of clothes with aircraft on them. Todd is going to be a pilot someday. Michelle really has talent making the decorative edging around burp cloths. Thank you guys...Play time with Anthony was interesting. He wanted to do things that were irritating me. Finally I just stopped what I was doing and played with him and made a mess. Saturdays are my days that I catch up on the cleaning of the house. But I did dump all of the change bucket on the floor and helped him throw money everywhere. Then we moved to piggy back rides. Relax I was not standing up and we didn't move. He would climb on my back while I bounced him with my arms, until he would push himself off and fall backward. He got a kick out of it. Then came the "tubes." I have a puzzle saver that hold jigsaw puzzles. It is a cardboard tube with an insert inside. The tube has become his new toy. He would look at me through it, say hi, then hide from me. I then had him hold my hand inside the tube. He thought this was so funny because he couldn't see my hand. The cute little bugger was laughing that infectious laugh, that made up for my lack of cleaning.
(I know a lot of these pictures are old, but I thought I would try to put at least one every post to help catch up. Plust my recent pictures are unavailable due to my breaking the connection of my camera to the computer! Oops as soon as I fix it I'll put recent ones up.)
2 comments:
WOOHOO...GO UTES!! What a great game! I would totally have to agree that it is about time!! Love the blog Mel, I am super excited to be updated on your life! Love ya loads...Aly
Gee, I was in Oregon when they played! I loved being there rather than watching Red and Blue. However, Anthony looks cute in his red. Maybe I better cheer for the Red team. Love the blog
Mom
Post a Comment