My wonderful sister-in-law took our family pictures over the holiday. Since I couldn't choose which ones to post I decided to post all of them.
Cute!I love these pictures! Your hair looks way cute by the way, did you change it??
DARLING!! I love the pictures with Anthony and the bubbles. So cute and innocent.
Tears flow freely when I see how beautiful my grandsons are. Renato and you are wonderful parents. Life is good.
Oh my GOSH!!! You all look sooo GREAT! I sure do miss you guys and I can't wait to meet the baby. Give everyone a BIG hug for me and I love and miss you all!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute!I love these pictures! Your hair looks way cute by the way, did you change it??
DARLING!! I love the pictures with Anthony and the bubbles. So cute and innocent.
Tears flow freely when I see how beautiful my grandsons are. Renato and you are wonderful parents. Life is good.
Oh my GOSH!!! You all look sooo GREAT! I sure do miss you guys and I can't wait to meet the baby. Give everyone a BIG hug for me and I love and miss you all!
Post a Comment