
Samuel is now 2 months old. We had his check up yesterday. The result is he is 10 pounds 15 ounces, and 22 inches long. I was shocked at how much he weighs! The doctor says he is doing great. We do have to start physical therapy because his head is tiltled like Anthony's was. Also a trip to a dermatologist to figure out a spot he has on his manhood. He has a third nipple too, it looks like a mole to me though. With the smiles now come the coos. He is starting to "talk." Its pretty cute. He also rolled over last night, but I don't think it was on purpose, it was more of graceful falling! Hopefully sleeping through the night is next, I know we are ready for that. I can't believe how big he is getting, newborn clothes are getting to small and we are already in size 1-2 diapers. The itty bitty stage goes by to fast!
3 comments:
I think in that second pic he looks just like his daddy. I thought it was crazy to hear that he's just as big as Jordyn and she's 6 months older than him. :) He looks great and healthy..that's what matters. Maybe you don't need that drug if he's doing so great. :)
Mel, It's Linc. I am in the USA and was hoping to reach you. e-mail me if you can, lincoln.seals@gmail.com.
I was sad when Bill told me Samuel smiled at him first. But I got over it when he finally smiled and cooed at me last night!! How about the last 28 years has gone by fast, your my baby girl. {:
Post a Comment