Monday, July 6, 2009

Shooting Guns!!

I have found my new favorite past time...shooting! It is a very good stress relief and I'm not too bad at it. My friend Paul that I work with has a bit of a collection of guns and took a bunch of us shooting a few weeks ago. Of course it was during the month of rain so I had to break in my new car! Splashing in mud puddles.
This one was so heavy, but I did blow up a water bottle with it!
Such a good time! We did get stuck in the traffic though coming home for that horrible accident on I-80. 1 hour and 20 minutes to go 1 mile.

3 comments:

The Keil Chronicals said...

I hope you don't want to buy a gun!!! They scare me. Looks like you had fun.

Brittany said...

I wish I could have been there! I'm still sad I missed it :(

Emily said...

Hey Mel -

It's Emily from clogging. I am officially stalking your blog.

You look good with a gun... and not in a crazy NRA kinda way.

How's life? Take care!