
So the second night I was excited to see how much progress we would have. Not a whole lot but a little. This night was crying for 10 minutes alone, 10 with me comforting him, and then the bottle. When I was comforting him he didn't calm down much, the last few minutes I thought he might just drift off. However he would just cry harder. So he got the bottle. During the night I was having a hard time sleeping because I'm so sick. At 3am I went out to check on him because he hadn't woken up yet. He was still fast asleep. Of course though at 3:30 he woke up. I let him cry. He cried for almost an hour. I was beginning to think that I was torturing him. An hour really? But that was the only time he woke up.
Third night he went down without the bottle. But this is kind of misleading because he was asleep in the carseat and stayed asleep when we moved him to the play pen. He did get up three times last night. The first time I let him cry I honestly don't know how long because I was quite delerious from cold medicine. The other two times Renato got up and gave him a bottle. Honestly I was okay with that because I was so tired and weak. Hopefully tonight I will have the energy to get him back on track.
No comments:
Post a Comment