Friday, September 4, 2009

Our Anthony

Anthony is almost 2 1/2. And oh my does this kid have personality. He is so smart, funny, and kind. The things he says. He will always say please, thank you, you're welcome, and bless you. On the couch today he burped. I asked him if he burped, he said, "Me burp, excuse me!"
He also has a big heart. If someone is crying he says, "its okay" "I'm sorry" "____ sad" he'll give them a hug and say, "____ happy now" When Sam cries he will say "Sammy don't cry" and give him his bottle.
The other day he didn't want to go to the babysitter's house. He said, "don't wanna see niesha, niesha sleeping. Go to mommy's house" At breakfast the other day he said, "Daddy sleeps here." I said, yeah Daddy sleeps here but now he is at work. Anthony replied, " Daddy coming, coming to see me not you mommy"
While eating his waffles for breakfast he got a little piece in his hand. He looked at it and said, "Its a cute baby one (in his high pitched voice)" Then he caressed it and said, "its nice" then shuved it in his mouth.
A couple months ago Anthony wanted to keep his diaper off. I said he could leave it off if he went on the potty. So he went and sat on his pot for about 1/2 an hour. I was so excited that he was going to train himself. But he has yet to even pee in the potty. Someday soon I hope. Two kids in diapers is getting old. Anthony's new favorite movie is The Dark Knight. You would think that it is too scary but he watches it every day. Renato found this Batman mask and Anthony wears it all the time. He walks around the house saying, "I'm Batman, lets get the Joker" Our dog Toby gets to be the Joker, poor dog! I'm pretty sure he will be Batman for Halloween.
He is also very opionionated. When he wants cereal for breakfast, he has to pick out the color of the bowl and spoon. If we refill the bowl, different colors are necessary. It get annoying because of all the dishes! But when he is done he always puts his dishes in the sink. Thankfully he is starting to clean up his toys too. He says, "No mess mama clean my toys." I love this little man we just can't seem to get enough of him. I'm so grateful for my family.

1 comment:

The Keil Chronicals said...

I am so glad their is a blog so that I can see the things that I miss. Anthony is everything you say he is. A little gentleman. Love those kids.