Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Surgery/Work schedule

After about 6 months of begging my boss I finally get to go part time. I'm so excited. Too many times Anthony says, "Don't wanna go to Niesha's (the babysitter) wanna stay at mommy's house." I need to spend more time with my boys and go back to school. Just working full time with the boys is hard. My husband works all the time so all the house work is on me. This way I get to keep my benefits, spend more quality time with my kids, and go back to school.
Renato will get relief from his allergies tomorrow. For about 3 months or 6 years Renato has the worst allergy attacks. The second he walks in our house he instantly sneezes. He has a strange anatomy in his nose. His septum almost completely blocks off one nostril. The ENT doctor looked at his MRI and asked, "How do you breath at all?" That appoinment was last week and surgery is tomorrow. They're going to fix his septum and clean out his sinuses. I'm excited that we are finally on the road to recovery. We've thrown away our pillows, bought new sheets, replaced the air conditioner filter, and I vacuum as much as possible. It seems that even though I try to keep the house clean it doesn't help. This surgery will hopefully give him more energy and help him sleep at night. Plus the doctor will soon find out what Renato is allergic to so I can get rid of that in the house. And my favorite thing is that he can't work for at least a week. I'm sure he'll still work, but at least he will be home.

1 comment:

The Keil Chronicals said...

I hope all goes well. We are thinking about Renato and have him in our prayers. Speedy Recovery!! Love ya