Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Monkey Business

Well I got the costumes and was determined to get pictures taken. Some people get pictures for Christmas or Easter, I love Halloween pictures. Our appointment was at noon, and I was doing pretty good on time. Of course when we got there I realized I forgot Anthony's Batman mask. Complete blonde moment. So the nice ladies said I could go home and get it. So when we get back I was asking Anthony if he wanted to be Batman..."No I don't wanna be Batman." He was wearing the mask the whole way back to K.K. Sure enough when I start to get him dressed in his costume he freaks out. I was the mom with the kid that the whole store could hear! We tried every bribe we could think of, but he just wasn't having it. So Sam got his pictures taken. My little monkey is 11 months old today too. :(
The lady had me put Sam up on this ledge thing. I was terrified because he is all over the place. But what do you know he sat in the above position for about 5 minutes. He did such a good job, didn't even try to superman off the ledge. The girl taking the pictures is Sam's new girlfriend. He loved her.
Sadly we only have a Monkey and no Batman. Going to try again Friday. We'll see how that goes. But this Monkey is so stinkin' cute I just want to squeeze him.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Well, these are darling! What a happy little guy!