Picture every room in your house this bland beige color...Let paint! While we're at it lets rip out all the carpet and put in laminate floors. Oh and while we are changing things let put in some lights in our front room...
.JPG)
I started in the basement with the paneling room. I didn't think I would ever get done painting especially starting with this room. But with the help of my wonderful mother and a couple days off of work we successfully painted the downstairs front room, three downstairs bedrooms, and my bedroom. I still kind of wish we painted the upstairs front room...
.JPG)
Three shades of green and still some touch up to do. So happy the paneling is covered!
And the crazy lights are gone.
.JPG)
The test wall...didn't pass. It was going to go all over my front room upstairs but decided it was too hard, too much time, and childish. The detail on the stairs is awesome though. My neighbor did a great job.
.JPG)
Downstairs bedroom...wasn't tremendously impressed by frog tape so we put up a wood strip to hide the crazy lines.
.JPG)
Absolutely love this slate color, wall are dirty though from the floor.
.JPG)
Pray everyday that we keep Sam from falling down these!
.JPG)
Finally my bedroom (need to clean it!) I decided at the last minute to paint our room. It took two days just working at night! I got better at the end. Blue, gray, and white.
14 gallons of primer, 11 gallons of a variety of colors of paint, 32 packages of laminate floor brazilian cherry, 6 new recessed lights, 2 new light fixtures, 1 new chandelier, and 26 new plug covers. Plus all the accessories to put the floor and baseboards in. Its like living in a new house.
I'm so glad its over, very stressful!
1 comment:
I love your stairs. I'm glad you did get a pic of the boys with their costumes on
Post a Comment