I love that it takes him forever to get off the chair. He is still so cautious, I wish some would rub off on Sam! Later that day he asked me, "Mommy my get a toy for you!"
Then he was drinking some guarana (Brazilian soda) he looked at me and said,
"Mommy is your name Raphael?"
He drank guarana with his uncle Raphael in Brazil. I said, no.
"You're not Raphinha?"
Again, no
"Raphinha is at the ocean"
How does he remember these things?
Today I finally got halloween costumes and buckets for candy. When I brought everything home this is what Anthony had to say...
"You got happy pumpkins, one for Anthony, one for Sammy"
I showed him his new Batman mask...
"You got a new one for me, its not broken"
"Lets got trick or treating for Halloween and get CANDY!"
I didn't even know that he knew what Halloween was.
Now he is laying down with both pumpkin buckets.
No comments:
Post a Comment