Since last year when Paul took us shooting, a bunch of my coworkers can't wait to go shooting again. This time we thought up some cool things to shoot. Tvs are so fun to shoot!

This was my manager's idea. And he had to shoot it some more to try and stop the fire.

"I am the boss, I dare you to not do your cleaning!"

This is my other supervisor, Tom. That is his first gun, and his old tvs!

I think this was the muzzle loader. But whatever it was there were two guns that really hurt my shoulder.

Left to Right: Me, Nick(rainman), Deni(Nick's wife), Matt, Nick(another one), Nick's roommate, and Tyler. Tom is taking the picture. I have to say this is the best spot to go shooting. I love it!

How to blow up a tv: Step one put in a propane tank.
Step two pour on some accelerant.

Step three carefully light it on fire. Step four shoot it while there are still flames, and enjoy!
1 comment:
Woa that looks like a blast!! How fun!
Post a Comment