
My brother is getting married in May, and Anthony is going to be the ring bearer! We went today to get him fitted for a tux. Above is the look he had the whole time the nice lady was measuring him. Its funny because thats how he looks everyday when I get him dressed!

Here is proof that he wore a pair of shoes other than crocs. Granted we only got him to wear one, and he said, "I don't like these shoes."

And yes he wore a jacket! It will be interesting to see if he will wear this tux for the wedding. He hates jackets, hates tight shirts, hates shoes, hates socks, and basically HATES clothes!
After the fitting we went to lunch with my friend Brittany.
She said, "Hi Anthony." His reply,
"I GOT MARRIED!"
Watching all of these preparations for their wedding kind of makes me wish I had a white wedding...then again I'm so glad I never had the stress or the cost. Maybe we could just go to a wedding dress store, I could try one on, and take my picture!
2 comments:
I am so glad you got pictures. Delores was telling me about how cute he was. It will be interesting to see how much he does at the wedding!!
I can't believe you even got one on him to get fitted. Wow.. I don't think Kyle would go for that.. he's just like ANthony in that way.. So against clothes. ;).
Hopefully the wedding will go just as easily.
Post a Comment