Monday, April 12, 2010

Garbage

Of all the household chores...I HATE taking out the garbage.
But I am usually the one who has to do it.
Last week we had a horrible snow storm, and my lovely husband left the lid open to the garbage can outside. Of course when it came garbage day it was FULL of water.
I tried to move it, but I just couldn't make it budge.
Renato moved it near the front lawn, and we decided to dump the water out.
Well the genius part was tipping it so that the lid OPENED and dumped all the water soaked garbage on my front lawn. (remember I have two kids in diapers!)
Renato said, "Well I have to go to work and can't get dirty...good luck"
Oh my goodness
It was so gross.
The lid on our garbage can will now forever remain closed!

1 comment:

The Keil Chronicals said...

I need to get on your blog to see some of my favorite pictures of Anthony and Sammy. I needed to smile. But I end up teary eyed because I love them so much.