To Great-grandma Audrey, and Grandma Tapp
Happy Mother's Day!
You had quite a run!
Three amazing women walk this earth because of you,
One of which is my favorite!!!
I love to give you hugs, you just fit perfect!
You always have the funniest, wrong, perfect, oddball things to say!
I think you can out run the energizer bunny!
I've never seen someone move furniture a week after heart surgery!
You make the best sandwiches ever!
You've always been there for me, thank you!
I loved being sick on Thursdays growing up, so I could go to bowling with you. And thank you for covering up the naked man playing cards!
Thank you for the inspiration of yard work, maybe when I'm your age my yard will look as good as yours!
Thank you for loving me, and telling me all the times that I gain weight!



1 comment:
Love the pictures of Grandma! Love ya Melanie.
Post a Comment