Monday, January 17, 2011
2010 Summed up in 37 questions
Stole this from Brittany's blog because I thought it was fun!
1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Moved the same day I took a test and with a moving company! I highly recommend moving companies, especially two man movers!
Stood in four states at one time. The four corners really isn't that exciting, but the trip was a blast.
Drove 6 different cars for the year.
Kept all my gas receipts for the year
Got a gun, never shot it.
Saw Paul McCartney in concert! Amazing
Rode in a Bentley
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions? And will you make more for next year?
I remember only making one...get out of debt. And I did!
This year my resolution is to keep the same car for at least 6 months, so far I'm on my third car of the year and its still January!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes! Niesha had Conner, Shannen had Sullivan, Jennie had Samuel, Emily had Isaac, Natalie had Ethan, Kim had Lexi, and I think that is all!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No
5. What countries did you visit?
None in 2010, but Brazil in 2009! And hopefully Brazil in 2011
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you didn't have in 2010?
A new house that is ours!
Sam potty trained!
7. What dates will be etched in you mind from 2010 and why?
Um...my kids' birthdays because well they are great days!
8. What was your biggest achievement of 2010?
Went to school the whole year! Got a 4.0, 3.9, and a 2.988!
Potty trained Anthony
Getting better and doing 50,000 things at once!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Doing 50,000 things at once!
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Well I had two different surgeries on three teeth that had root canals done badly!
Got steroid shots in both knees to try to walk without pain (worked pretty good)
Countless scratches and bruises from work!
Anthony had surgery and that was pretty painful for me.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Paul McCartney tickets!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Anthony: potty training! And just being an amazing kid!
Samuel: just being him!
Renato: having a very successful year in the car business, and just being a great husband and father.
Brittany: for being a fantastic friend, and goofball!
My mom: she should have a national holiday just for her because she is so awesome!
My dad: his holiday will be right after my moms!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Pretty much the first three on the celebration list have done something to make me feel appalled and depressed!
14. Where did most of your money go?
Daycare, debt elimination, mortgage, and food.
15. What did you get really really really excited about?
Niesha being pregnant, Shannen being pregnant, (and both have georgous kids) the possibility of getting our dream house!
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
I don't know who sings it, or what it is called..."cause its me you, you me"
17. Compared to this time last year are you A: happier or sadder, B: fatter or thinner, and C: richer or poorer?
A: happier, B: probably the same I don't remember, C: so much richer in love!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Road trips with my girls!
Trips to the park with my boys.
More date nights with my husband
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Less laundry, less dishes, less cleaning.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Opened gifts with my boys at home, went to breakfast at my Grandma Tapp's, brunch and my aunt Debbie's and uncle Jed's, more food and gifts at my Dad's, in-laws at our house, and a few more parties before the big day.
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
I fall in love with my boys just about every day, same goes for my husband. But I fell in love with Donkey Kong Country Returns!
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Ha ha ha! Probably quite a few people, but once I hate you I usually always hate you, so it is hard to keep track of the time when the hate started (although I never forget why the hate started) Perhaps this isn't the greatest quality about me, but at least I'm honest!
23. What was your favorite tv program?
Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse, Fireman Sam, Tigger and Pooh, oh wait that is just what I watch everyday, they are not my favorites!
Actually I quite enjoy 19 kids and counting, and those cake challenge shows on food network, Nancy Grace, and I watched a bit of American Idol (I don't get to watch my tv very much)
24. What was the best book you read?
Pretty much all of the ones I read by James Patterson! And think that is all I read
25. What was your greatest music discover?
Well I only wrote 6 operas this year, but I think the greatest was number 3!
26. What did you want and get?
The ability to go back to school
27. What did you want and not get?
To go to Brazil for Christmas
28. What was your favorite film in 2010?
Holy crap I don't know? Perhaps How to Train Your Dragon...but I watch so many I can't remember them all.
29. What did you do on your birthday and how old did you turn?
29! I turned 29 on question 29! My husband and I went shooting with some friends from work, went to eat a lot, and blew up a Range Rover on the way to get some drinks!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Graduating
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2010?
Jeans and a t-shirt 98% of the time.
32. What kept you sane?
I am? Ha ha, My mom, my dad, Brittany, Shannen, Melissa, and three olives vodka and bubble baths!
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
Well I don't really follow politics, but I remember being told about a couple of things that made me angry, but I can't remember what they are now!
34. Who do you miss?
Grandpa Tapp...Oh how badly I wish my kids and my husband could have known that man. So many times I find myself just wishing I could have him smash my hand with his fist, and have him teach my boys how to fish and do the dishes and be wonderful men like him.
35. Who was the best new person you met?
Conner, Sullivan, and Lexi!
36. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2010?
A deeper meaning of true friends. That it is possible to have a friend for life, one that cares about you no matter what, and won't stab you in the back, and go to La Puente whenever you need!
37. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"American woman, stay away from me!" (just kidding)
"When its good, its good, its so good"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved your list. And yes, you are sane. Somehow you always make it through your crazy days!
If I didn't already love ya, I would after reading this list. :D
Post a Comment