For as long as I can remember Renato has wanted a room with an amazing sound system. I highly dislike the "boom" that subwoofers provide, so this room has scared me for a while.
Our new house only had one room that was not finished, of course it is the theater room. Its been under construction for a couple of weeks now and last night the installation of the sound and projector began.
Just a tid bit of info...there are two subwoofers that are the size of small refridgerators built into the walls. We had to create extra breakers to separately power the things in this room. Needless to say Renato was like a kid in a candy store, and I was just praying it wouldn't be bad.
They are putting in the amplifier. That thing weighs about 250 pounds.
Renato's new non-human baby!
I have to admit, I'm happy that he is so happy.
Keith is at our house so much that my kids love him! Sam is bringing him dinner.
We were a little nervous...but when the sound came on it wasn't bad at all. The quality of system is so high that it doesn't shake your organs. I'm sure there will be things played in that room that will, but so far I'm loving it.
We turned on Spider Man, and couldn't get the boys to leave that room.
Renato has done a beautiful job of designing tHIS room, and he deserves every square inch!
No comments:
Post a Comment