With baby number 3's arrival just around the corner, I've really been hoping to get Sam potty trained. No one wants two kids in diapers, been there, done that, and don't want to again!
Sam however, is very very stubborn!
The other morning his diaper was really full so I took it off him. As soon as it dropped to the floor he looked at me and said, "But mom, I gotta pee." So I asked like I ask all the time if he wants to pee in the toilet. He said YES!
He refused to sit down, I think it was a little too scary for him. So he stood up on Anthony's step stool. (Our toilets are pretty tall)
He stood there and was just pretty fascinated with his male part, as every boy is!
He peed a little bit, but not much.
Then he did it! Only missed at the very beginning, then aimed right into the water.
We were both sooooo excited!
He had to run and tell Anthony!
Great timing Super Sam! There is just something about little boy bums in underwear, so cute!
We love you Handsome!
2 comments:
That is so cute, and he is so so cute! You'd be the funnest mom!!
Way to go Sammy!!! That's soo exciting.. and so nice.. with #3 almost here. Just remember when baby comes to still make it really exciting and something special for him so there isn't the regression. :)
Post a Comment