Monday, October 24, 2011

Starting while they're young!

A friend of mine once joked that she didn't know how to clean a toilet. It dawned on me that there might be people out there who don't know how to clean. I guess I just thought it was instinct, but then I realized that I was taught how to clean. So...
My boys will clean!
My boys already clean up after themselves. They put their dirty clothes in the laundry room, put their dirty dishes in the sink, garbage in the garbage, they pick up their toys, wipe off the table, and put away their clean clothes. They are learning to get the dog food and water, pull weeds, pick up dog poop, getting better at organizing, and a little cooking.
I'm so excited though for the next step!
Vacuuming, loading the dishwasher, washing windows, and scrubbing toilets!!!!
Bless his little heart! I hope his wife thanks me one day!

No comments: