Could it be?
Teeth by 3...months?

Oliver is a wonderful baby except for the evening to early morning hours. He cries and cries and cries. Its rather heart breaking as well as nerve racking! The cry sounds like he is in pain, but we always thought it was caused by belly aches. It got so bad I called the doctor for some reflux medicine. the medicine hasn't been helping a whole lot.
Then my dad told me that Oliver did really good with him the night before. He rubbed his gums with the binkie and Oliver calmed right down...mmmm he might be on to something.
If you ask Anthony he will say that Oliver has had teeth his whole life. I never thought anything of it. Then I felt his gums. Oh my goodness...there are three or four teeth on top that feel like they're about through, and one on the bottom. The top two you can actually see the white through the gums.

It actually makes sense. He is chewing on his hands like crazy and drueling quite a bit. I just never thought that we would be dealing with teeth so early. Now that we know what the potential problem is, we can try to help. Although orajel doesn't really help. I just squeak the binkie on his gums, its time consuming but seems to do the trick at least for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment