Oliver is really finding his voice, he jabbers all the time. Even in the morning now when he wakes up instead of crying he sings! Occasionally I swear he says HI!
He is getting chubbier and you just have to munch him! He is also grabbing at toys, and loves to hold your fingers while he eats.
One thing I'm not quite ready for is rolling over. I like that I can lay him on the bed and not worry that he will fall off. But that too must come to an end. He hasn't quite made it all the way over, but he really wants to. He also wants to stand and look at everything. I can't believe how strong those chubby little legs are.
No teeth yet! Turns out the things I thought were teeth are not. They are cyst things that are not harmful.
Today I tried the rice cereal, he loved it. Although he really didn't get the spoon thing, he did a good job for his first time.
Love this little man, his smile just melts my heart!
1 comment:
Glad i read this. One of my friends was saying her 4 month old is knawing so bad and she is nervous that she is teething already.. and it reminded me of Oliver and I was just going to email you to see if you had it checked out. Glad it's nothing to worry about and htat he isn't teething already :) ..
Post a Comment