Thursday, March 15, 2012

Picture Frames!!!

I have a problem, yes I admit it!
I am OBSESSED with picture frames.
I think this picture shows pretty well some of my problem!
They don't have to even have pictures in them, I have some empty ones out!
The big secret is just how many I have that are not on the walls. They are hidden in my picture frame storage places. And I still need a lot more!
I am a little proud of that wall though, its not done because I have to fill in the right side with Oliver!
So just a tid bit about me, If you ever are stumped when buying me a present...you can't go wrong with a picture frame. (Or a James Patterson book, but thats a whole other story!)

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I am finally catching up on your blog and trying to pull pics for the calendar :).. I LOVE your wall collage.