Look who is getting bigger!
5 months old. Oliver started rolling. He thinks he is big and really wants to crawl. He is talking up a storm. We're still working on those sounds he has to learn. He is getting better at recognizing his name, and turning toward the source of a sound.
He is starting to get tired of the rice cereal, and sleeping every night in his crib. (I guess its time I move the basinette out of my room!) Sleeping through the night is becoming more frequent!
6 months old.
Hooray he's 1/2 a year old!
Since rice cereal is getting boring, I started him on veggies. Peas were first, surprisingly he loved them. After two days on peas the solid food poops came. Oh how I forgot about that! Nasty.
Since he has had carrots, sweet potatoes, and a little bit of bananas!
My mom got Oli a jumper and he has loved it. They're so stinking expensive, that luckily my friend let me borrow theirs. He is so happy in this thing, he gets to look around and play like he is a big boy!
Happy 1/2 birthday little one, we sure do love having you in our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment