Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Arizona here we come!

As a last hoorah before I go back to work the boys, my wonderful friend Brittany, and I are heading to Arizona. My dear ex-coworker/ex-babysitter, and most of all friend Ann is getting some visitors. I'm so excited to see her and her family again. Anthony loves her kids and I'm sure Samuel will too. Hopefully he won't keep them all up at night too. Plus its time for some good old hanging out. Ann and Rob provide the best hanging out time. The upside is the weather. I looked up the forcast and highs of 70s baby! Maybe I can even get a tan to hide the bags under my eyes! It will be interesting flying with both kids, poor Brittany doesn't know what she is getting into. I've flown a few times with just Anthony and it was stressful on me. Hopefully both boys cooperate. Its hard to haul all the stuff that kids need. But I know it will be well worth it. I need my Ann! See ya Friday!

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

How fun Mel!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Benadryll works great. You only need to give them the right dose. That and make sure they are drinking during take off and landing. Have fun

Mike and Melissa Farr said...

Hey Mel. Have fun in Arizona, I'm jealous. Good luck flying with the kids. We are thinking of going to Hawaii, and that long of a flight with Allison freaks me out.