Friday, January 23, 2009

Sick little boys

My little man is so sick. Anthony has an ear infection that has moved into his eyes, as well as an upper respiratory infection. These were taken after I cleaned him up. The poor thing has had a rough go, he had an awful diaper rash in Arizona. It was so bad it was seeping. He is a trooper though. Renato is out of town at an auction so Anthony got to sleep in my bed. He kept crying in his sleep and saying, "mama, hold you," and "NO, okay." It breaks my heart. Plus Sam is starting to get a little bit of goop too. His eye is starting to get cruddy and he is coughing. Good thing the weekend is coming up so I don't have to miss much work, I have no vacation time left!

2 comments:

The Keil Chronicals said...

That makes me hurt!! What is so amazing even when he whines a lot he is happy and wants to play.

TheKeilShpeel said...

Poor guy doesn't even look like himself, you can tell he doesn't look like he feels well. I hope he feels better soon.