March 22nd 2007 our little man came into this world, now 2 years later he keeps us pretty busy and always giggling. This year he didn't get into the cake as much mostly because his hands get yucky. He hates his hand dirty. But was very excited about the candles. After everyone left we had to light the candles a bunch of times because he wanted to see the "fire."

He got a drum set from my dad. Luckily the volume isn't too loud. Anthony is so good at playing the drums. He for the most part keeps a good beat, and does great rolls.

Mcqueeeeeeen!!! Our lovely friends Todd and Michelle gave him "Cars" stuff. He loves this little car. We have to take it with us to do laundry and get dressed and change diapers! It is really cool, you push a button and it tells the alphabet letter by letter and a display shows the letter. Oh the things people think of. He loves to ride it, but mostly backwards! Thanks Todd and Michelle.

My sister Julia gave him one of his favorite gifts. Its a Handy Manny toolbox. It even sings and dances. Anthony loves this thing. He knows the names of all the tools and where they go in the box. If they're not in the right spot in the right direction he will change it until its right. (A little of mom's OCD?) The hammer, (Pat) is another "drum stick" The other day Anthony was hammering the railing on my stairs with a little baby butt crack showing. And squeeze, (the pliers) has to pick up everything. Thanks Jules.

Anthony's best friend. Daddy! These two are just inseparable. He is definitely a daddy's boy. They have this thing where Renato asks Anthony, "Can I tell you something?" and they look into eachother's eyes, and Anthony says, "yeah" Renato says, "I like you." When mama asks if I can tell Anthony something he says, "Daddy do it."

The terribleness of the terrible twos is starting. This morning I went to get Anthony out of his crib and says, "mama, mess" I looked in and sure enough he has successfully gotten his diaper off for the first time and peed all over his bed. He is now the boss. Its, "I need chips now mama," and "Sammy change," "Sammy do it," "NO mama," "Share," (that means its his and you must give it to him), "MINE," "No, a big one." He is running and jumping and flipping. He is getting braver with a lot of things. He is also freaking adorable. He loves to give Sam kisses and binkies. He tells mama he loves me, and will say please, and thank you. He is starting to help clean up his toys, because I'm sick of cleaning up after the tornado. His two word sentences are turning into almost complete ones. I'm amazed at how smart he is.

New favorite words, "Amazing," "Awesome," "Toothbrush," "Mama do it," "I do it."

And as I write this, "uh oh mama, mess" He just dumped a whole bottle of bubbles in my front room. Yes he can also get lids off of things!
6 comments:
Looks like he had a great birthday. Sorry we missed it.
Cute kids Mel! I can't believe he is two!
Looks like he had an awesome bday! We love the hanny manny tools too. K can't find squeeze right now and everyday we are looking for it.
Anthony is so full of personality. I love the picture that you had for his 2nd birtday that we signed. He is so easy to understand. Sammy is growing up so fast and loves to look at everything, sitting up.
Oh your little man is so cute Mel! I can't believe he is two, you have a two year old!! Glad all is going well and your children are happy and well. Love you!!
WOW! Looks like he had so much fun! It sucks that we were not there to share it with him! Give him love and kisses from us!
Post a Comment