Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update, update, update

On sunday we went on to lunch and then did a bit of shopping. We went to the crocs kiosk to get me some new work shoes. Anthony ran up to the shoes, plopped down on the floor and took off his shoes. He then began grabbing all the shoes on the rack to try them on. It was so cute. So I couldn't resist getting him some shoes. He picked out some black ones and the lady let him pick three accessories to put on them. He picked a soccer ball, a football, and a fish. She then put his decals in a little bag. He had to carry his bag through the mall.
We also got him a potty because the doctor said he might start going in a potty if he had is own. I got him a soccer ball potty. When you flush it, it cheers. He loves that thing. While he hasn't actually gone on it, he sits on it and tries. So maybe he might start training himself, maybe not!
Both boys had a doctors appointment on friday. Sam now weighs 14 pounds and Anthony is 31. She said both of them are doing great. Their growths are right on track, and of course Anthony is really smart! Sam got some more shots and it doing okay. Hes been running a bit of a fever, but he is also getting sick again. He woke us up about 4am with a horrible cough. It sounded like he was chocking. I sucked out his nose which helped. The funny thing was that he was asleep through the whole thing. He is doing a little better this morning, so hopefully this too shall pass quickly.
Renato and I are doing good. We are going this week to see if we can get approved for a new house. Our house now is great, but the layout is frustrating, I hate split entry. We found a new one in Taylorsville that we love. Renato has made me be patient, we first looked at it about 6 weeks ago. Hopefully we can get it and live across the street from the duck ponds! I also have a job interview on thursday. Its for a anesthesia monitoring tech at the same hospital I work at now. I would be starting arterial lines and helping the anesthesiologist with the patients having surgery. Keep your fingers crossed! Renato's dealership is doing great. I was hoping we could sell my new car, but its not looking that way. So I get to keep my new volkswagen touareg. It is really cute and fits both boys in car seat without my knees hitting the dashboard. Thanks honey for my new car!

1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

A new house, that is so exciting!! I hope it works out for you. And a toureg, those are so cute!! Good luck on that new job position.