Some other funny things he says...
"Mama, relax!"
"Mama, Sammy crying"
"Mama, I sick...I need medicine...I need go to bed...I need hold you"
We were watching Bolt last night and there is a part where a car crashes Anthony says,
"Car crash, broken need fix it...Handy Manny fix it!"
"Monster hit me"
"Sammy hit me"
"(Anything) hit me!"
Then after something hit him...
"Mama, hit 'em"
"Guitar and base...same"
I'll ask him if he likes Daddy or anyone...
"Yeah...nice guy!"
"Two babies too heavy Mama"
"Big boys walk"
"No no Mama, go away"
Lets go bye bye, "No I stay here"
Thank you for listening..."Cooka (cookie)...just one...want two! I nice."
I spilled some cereal the other day and Anthony said, "No mess Mama"
"Mama, my hands all sticky...my hands dirty, wash 'em, come on!"
3 comments:
He is getting more and more cute!! I can't believe you were at Lagoon. How did we miss each other?!! The craziest part is Aly, Natalie, and I all went seperate... I had no idea any of those 3 would be there. I wish I could have seen you. Hopefully I will see you at the dinner next week.
What a smart boy! It's so fun when you can understand them and they say the cutests thing.
I love it when he talks. I asked him if he wanted some fries and he said, "No, I don't want fries I want ice cream." And he will kiss my cast and he will say, "I kiss it better" with a big smile on his face.
Post a Comment