Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lagoon!

So the pro clogging competition was last Saturday. Being that I love and miss clogging I decided to take some friends and the boys to go watch and ride some rides. The clogging was awesome. I got to see the triple crown event, wow! Anthony quite enjoyed the music and watching the dancers. He even shuffled his feet a little bit, perhaps it is genetic!
After we watched for a bit it was time to ride rides. Anthony was so excited. The first ride was the swings. I chose that one because he has been on them before at Jungle Jims and loves them. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get on the ride because some kids stole my seat. The ride started and he was a little nervous...
As it really got going his head got a little lower... Eventually all the parents watching the ride asked me if he was going to throw up. He looked terrified. This made me nervous because it was only the first one.
He made it through it with out puking but didn't lift his head up the whole time. When I picked him up off the ride he said, "Again." Yeah maybe there is hope.
Then I took him on the cars, oh my gosh he loved them. He of course had to choose his color, "green one."
After the cars I decided to try Puff the magic dragon roller coaster. I thought he would be fine because I would be on it with him. Boy was I wrong! Once it started he tried to climb underneath me, then out of the car. He was freaking out. When it was over I said, "I'm sorry baby, are you okay?" His reply, "I okay mama."
He was thrilled to ride a bumble bee. So I thought he would be excited. The head down terrified pose was begining to be the norm. But when he got off the ride he would say, "Again."
The cars ride ended up being the one he wanted the most, and he had to have the green car. This is my dear friend Brittany! She is freaking awesome. The poor girl has done some traveling with me and boys. Shes such a trooper, and georgous.
Head down...
Oh the boats. This was a hit like the cars. He had to have the yellow boat. We had to let people go in front of us a few times so he could get the yellow one.
Oh no what did I get myself into?
Everyone got a kick out of watching him. But he was having fun.
Even the merry go round. Ooooh Nooooo!
Probably one of my favorite pictures. We went to get some corn on the cob and Anthony loved watching the log ride.
Taneisha!!! This is the sweetest girl! She came to Lagoon just to see the boys. She didn't even ride a ride. Thank you darling. Sam and Anthony just love her. She is also their babysiter during the week. She'll kill me when she sees this picture.
He loves corn!
There were wild geese babies walking around. Mother goose was so protective. Pretty cool to see.
To end the day we tried some more cars. He didn't really go anywhere, just around and around in circles. Brittany, Taneisha, and Tyler got some funnel cake that Anthony loved. I had never tried it. So after a very long day Anthony had a blast, Sam was spoiled (he did go on the merry go round), I went on two adult rides, and it was just a great day. The ride home Anthony had a debate with Tyler (I work with him, and he came to help too). My Grandma Tapp gave anthony a banjo toy. Tyler was discussing the difference between a base and a guitar. He also tried to convince him that his toy was a base. Anthony said, "guitar and base...same." Even days later he keeps saying that. Tyler hopefully learned that a two year old is always right!

No comments: