Saturday, May 23, 2009

Phoenix (a month ago)

At the last minute I decided to go to Phoenix to visit my dear Haights! Me and Sam went. We have the best time down there. So much relaxation, and of course laughter. Arriba's!!! The best Mexican restaurant I've ever eaten at. Its a must when in Phoenix. I think the reason I go to Phoenix is to shave my legs and get a pedicure. This time Rob joined me and Ann. His first ever pedicure.
Lucky him got big boobs magee!
Self portrait
Dax loves for me to take his picture. This kid also creates the best situations to take pictures of. Those are my cool new crocs.
This is him playing dress up in Sam's pajamas.
I love my Ann, Rob, and their kids. I just hate that I got so close to them after they moved away. Their lives have been pretty crazy lately, but they always show me a good time. I hope all of their bad luck turns into gold. Love you guys, thanks for letting us visit!

No comments: