4 years ago I married this really cute guy!
Crazy though I don't have any pictures from our wedding.
It has been quite a run. We have had our ups and definitely our downs. We have two beautiful children, a great dog, three fish, and a loving home.
It has been quite a run. We have had our ups and definitely our downs. We have two beautiful children, a great dog, three fish, and a loving home. Thank you baby for putting up with me, and thank you for making our lives so great.
I must admit I like you more than I did 4 years ago, and I thank God everyday that you are in my life.
I love you Natinho!
Happy Anniversary
5 comments:
Well happy anniversary!! It is so fun to see all my old friends grown up with families.
Congrats!
You guys look great. I have some wedding pictures of your wedding. You have come a long way. The best part is the two cute little boys. The other best part is how happy you guys are.
Congrats! You do have an adorable family!
It's not just happiness that I feel, but an explosion of joy in my heart! I always wanted to see you guys the way you are now. I know that you both deserve a beautiful family that you got. Many blessings are still coming, and I want to say that I love you all so much!
Melanie, you became a wonderful mother and wife.
Renatinho, you are my son and my hero.
Anthony and Sam, you are my reward.
Kisses
VOVO Margarida.
Mel,
I'm going to send you some pictures of your wedding!
Love'ya
Margarida
Post a Comment