Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mondays

I think I have figured out why Mondays are so hard...Sundays are so amazing! Sunday is the only day that daddy is home with us. The boys get used to having daddy around so mondays are withdrawl days. Plus I'm home all day. No school no work. This monday was especially hard. I was really sick, both boys have been sick. Anthony is getting better while Sam is getting worse. Picture whinning to the max. Both boys want to be held constantly and get jealous when I'm holding one. Niether one wants to eat, sleep or play. Sam just cried and cried and cried some more. I understand how they feel, but oh my gosh I thought I would die if I had to listen to anymore crying. By 3pm I had to call in reiforcements. My mom gets off work at 3. I called and she said she would take Sam but it would be about an hour. So I tried for about the 4th time to get him down for a nap. Of course he went to sleep. The genius that I am, I layed down for a nap. An hour later more crying. But I felt a little better from my power nap. Not much studying done, absolutely no house work done, but we did get to play a bit! By 6pm Sam wasn't crying just kind of sitting there watching me play with Anthony. He would even laugh a bit at Anthony. By 8 Sam was done. 3 short naps during the day and to bed by 8. Daddy called at 9 saying he was on his way home. So I decided to take some nyquil turn on a movie for Anthony and put myself to bed. By 10:15 Anthony kept coming in my room, be quiet mommy you're sleeping. I'm poopy. Daddy finally made it home. I went back to bed. 3am Sam is screaming again. Ahhhh. Got him back to bed by 3:30. Screaming again at 8, daddy's turn. I got up at 8:45 to find Anthony asleep with the dog on the floor! It was a rough day and night, but we made it. I really don't like Mondays anymore.

1 comment:

The Keil Chronicals said...

I hope that next Monday is better. It's hard when it's just one taking care of the boys. Like you said they both want to be held at the same time. Love ya