Today the world officially got one more Fiuza. No I'm not pregnant. I decided to change my last name. We have been married for over four years and I am now just getting to it. The real reason I haven't changed it...I did not want my initials to MF. Now they are MHF. For the first time in my life I have a middle name. Pretty wierd, but it will be good.
2 comments:
You did scare me a minute when I didn't scroll down enough to see the rest of what you meant about another Fiuza!!! Don't scare me like that I'm getting old. (not that I wouldn't love to have another grandchild)
Congratulations for the change in your name.Renato must be happy. He loves the FIUZA's.
And I changed mine to PARK, to honor my ex husband, who gave me my citizenship.
We are both nice girls.
Post a Comment