Wednesday, May 19, 2010
4.0!
If there is anything that is so true about me is that I love to get good grades. Spring semester I took cell biology and an upper division writing class. I was sure about the A in cell, (I didn't even take the final because I had an A) but because of that dreadful awful writing class my dreams of a 4.0 were obsolete. But you give me a challenge and I will go for it. I ended up getting an A!! Going into the last paper I was only sitting at maybe a B+, I didn't think that my final paper would be good enough to put me up in the good grade range. Then I looked at my grade and almost fell off the couch. I only missed 20 points off my last paper, and put me at a full blown A. Soooo, my first semester back 4.0 baby! Honestly I'm proud of myself. Lets hope I can remember this feeling and use it as motivation in the many semesters ahead. Some day I will graduate and do what I want to do! But for now, I'm glad to be back in the groove!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YOU GO GIRL!! Congrats!! You're AWESOME!! Loves!
if your grades start slipping I'll be right there to kick your butt adn tell you to get with it!! That's just how great a friend I am :D hahaha Good job. I know you'll do well.
That's better than I ever did. Fabulous. I am very proud of you too!!!!! Time passes quickly in life you might as well be shooting for the stars. Love ya
Way to go on the A's, that is so awesome!!! Freak I try hard and I only get a C. ha ha.
Post a Comment