Monday, September 5, 2011

Choosing a Birthday

Not many people get to choose their child's birthday. Yes you can plan the general time of year when the baby will be born but not the exact day.
We get to choose the day!
Next week is our appointment with another ultrasound and then we get to choose the day our little boy is born.
With Anthony we didn't put much thought into it, we just looked at the calendar and said, that looks good.
With Sam we had more thought, but he didn't quite make it to that planned day.
This time though seems to be really hard.
I'm due November 20th, but my doctor doesn't like me to go past 38 weeks. So that puts me around November 6th.
Yet it is 2011...11-11-11 is so close to that time. Do I go a little longer and have a really cool birthday? I know there will be a lot of moms fighting to have their kids that day...
Or do I try to go earlier and get this pregnancy over with? Halloween would be a cool birthday too. We don't want to go to far into October because its quite early, and we know a whole lot of people who were born in October. I want to little guy to have his own birthday.
So my question is this...what would you choose and why?

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I think the 11.11.11 is awesome. Halloween could be fun but I think they might feel jipped on the whole bday things since you are out trick or treating instead of having cake and you don't want to do both. . that's sooo much sugar. What if they don't like Halloween like Kyle doesn't care for it. Good luck with your decision but any day would be good. You could also just don't 11.1.11. That's still all one's even though that's a few days earlier than the 5th.. I do have a feeling the hospital's are going to be crowded on that 11.11.11.