Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Five things...

...that I'm looking forward to when this pregnancy is over.
1. My dog not following me every second of every day. He is always always right behind me, watching every move I make. Its like he wants something, its so annoying.
2. Being able to wear a shirt other than the 5 that fit me right now.
3. My bladder being able to live up to its full potential again!
4. Not feeling like there is constantly a foot or a leg pushing on my lungs up to my throat.
5. Knowing that I will never have to be pregnant ever again!
5.5. Most importantly...holding my little boy in my arms!
...that I'm not looking forward to when this pregnancy is over.
1. The complete lack of sleep due to a crying baby instead of being physically uncomfortable.
2. Not being able to go to work to see other adults.
3. Not having all the random acts of kindness from random strangers just because I'm pregnant.
4. The recovery
5. Knowing that I will never be pregnant again!
(As miserable and uncomfortable pregnancy is, it still is quite an amazing!)
...that I predict about this little boy.
1. He will be shy
(He moves a lot until someone looks or touches my belly)
2. He will be very very active
(scary)
3. He will be very close to Anthony and Renato
(they are the only two that he has moved for)
4. He will be my biggest baby
5. He will be so loved in our family!
5.5. His name will be Oliver Kendall Fiuza
(Kendall is my Grandpa's, Dad's, and brother's middle names. We get to pass it on!)

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I can't wait to meet Oliver. :) Pregnancy is so fun and sometimes hard. Love this post.