Hes a happy happy 7 month old!
(Actually this picture was him laughing at Sam. Sam hurt himself and was screaming, Oli thought that was quite funny!)
Oli is getting quite good at sitting up by himself. I'm pretty sure he only falls over when he tries to grab something that is too far away. This toy is his new favorite. You spin the wheel and it sings and does animal sounds. This is very good because of the sounds he hears, but also the motor skills of cause and effect. Those are some of the things his hearing teacher wants him doing.
He is also very mobile now, and almost sitting up from the crawling position!
The first video was just the beginning! He started moving those legs like he wanted to go somewhere, then a few days later...the second video. He started leap frogging! Now he kind of does the worm and an army crawl to get everything. Anthony and Sam are not really liking the mobility because he gets their toys and gets them "wet."
Sleep is no longer through the night. He is mostly having formula now, and for some strange reason he gets up two or three times a night to eat. I'm not a fan of that because I was getting used to sleeping again. Oli loves his baby food, although mostly just the vegetables. He will eat a whole jar of veggies, but won't eat an entire jar of fruit. Hopefully this means he'll be my only boy who loves veggies!
My favorite thing about 7 months is the kisses! He is starting to give kisses when I say "kisses" or "beijo" Snuggles too! About a week ago he was having a rough time, just crying and crying. The only way I could get him calm was to snuggle with him. He laid his head on my chest or my shoulder and wouls just snuggle. I loved it, even though I was exhausted.
Oli has also fell hopelessly in love with daddy. His face lights up when he sees him. When daddy starts talking to him, its an instant laugh.
+2.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment