Well I'm technically on day 65 or so, but a little late on the update. The second 30 days of the program haven't gone that well. Between going out of town, and projects around the house I have missed quite a few workouts. I promised myself I would finish, and that I would be accountable so here it is.
The workouts themselves are getting easier. I'm noticing that moves that I couldn't do to begin with are fun! I still hate the yoga workout, it is 98 minutes long and kills me and my knees. I still try here and there, but I usually end up skipping that one. Kenpo is my favorite. Its really fun, and I get quite a workout without even feeling like I am.
The stats on the weight loss will not be updated!!
Goals for the next 30 days...
Do the workouts even though I'm tired
Eat better (just because the workouts are hard doesn't mean I can eat anything I want)
Don't skip yoga!
I'll let you know in about 30 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment