Sunday, September 23, 2012

Watch out Pre School...

...here comes Sammy!
 Now that its been a couple weeks, here is Sam's first day of pre-school. This kid for some reason thinks that getting his picture taken hurts him somehow! I did convince him, and got a couple of good ones. He had been asking and asking when it was his turn to go to school, since Anthony started before him. He had is Cars 2 backpack, and was all ready for the big day.
He even let me dress him in his least favorite shirt, and do his hair all in one day! (Doing his hair really is just getting it wet so the curls get tighter!)

Its funny that I had a hard time when Anthony started pre-school and kindergarten, but with Sam I was excited. Luckily so was he. Sam has a tendancy to be excited for something until it actually comes to pass, then he'll back out. Not for school! He wanted me gone right quick, especially because I was taking pictures. He waved and walked right in, like he was the man!

Daddy got to be there when Sam was done! Bones for a GREAT first day!

Sam wouldn't really talk about what he did at school, and still doesn't. He does love it, and wishes he could go every day just like Anthony. Sam sleeps really late, and if you wake him up before he is ready then watch out. He is not nice for the rest of the day. However, if I have to wake him up for school I whisper, "Sam lets go to school." He pops right up and with a huge smile on his face and packs his back pack all by himself, which he fills with his blanket and some toys. I'm going to savor these times that school is awesome in his eyes!
Happy first year of preschool Sam, sorry you have to do two years of it!

No comments: