Well its a success, Anthony LOVES kindergarten. Honestly so do I, except for the waking up really early part!
He is writing his name on every piece of paper in the house, and drawing pictures too.
He wants me to read to him all the time.
He sings random songs at random times all day.
He is learning words in Spanish (also some pretty fun songs with those)
He walks in all by himself now, without even saying goodbye!
He is making friends!!!!!
There is a chart with all the kids names, with sections for red, yellow, green, and "way-to-go." Anthony told me that if their names go in the red then the teacher will send home a note for the parents to sign. He said, "Mom, don't worry you will never get a note because I always raise my hand to talk!" He also makes sure to keep me updated and the status of the other kids in class!
I also got a wonderful gift when I picked him up on Friday. His teacher opened the car door to let him in and said, "Anthony is a wonderful student, he is doing great and sooooo smart."
Yep I blushed a little cause I am so proud of him!!!
1 comment:
This post gave me the chills. So great!!! So fun that he loves school. It's so fun when they are singing random songs. I know last year Ky busted out in oldie songs and I was like..Where did you learn that?
Love that he knows he will never go to red :).
Way to go Anthony!!!
Post a Comment