Thursday, September 27, 2012

10 and 11 Months old!

What the heck happened to the time? This little guy is almost a year old!
Even his 10 month post slipped right past, I did take the pictures though!
So just before he turned 10 months old, Oli started walking!
He got his 7th tooth!
He is sleeping through the night much better.
He will still only say dada! 

Don't believe that shy cute face, he is into EVERYTHING! Dog food, and water everywhere, toilet paper, diapers, clothes, pans, salt shaker, brooms, papers, books, and plants are demolished by this kid in seconds! Oh and I can't open the dishwasher while Oli is awake because he climbs right in and pulls the silverware out!

 

He also has found that tongue! He loves to stick it out and lick those cute lips.
 
 11 Months old!
He is soooo in love with Daddy!
He got his 8th tooth
He added a new word...nope not mama!
He now says vava, which I think means vovo, grandma in Portuguese.  
He is clapping, and singing and saying a version of uh oh!
 
This is him walking now! He can now stand up in the middle of the room on his own, and I'm betting in the next week he will be running!
He also has decided that his favorite thing is food! We went to Rodizio grill the other day and this kid ate more than Sam!
He loves Anthony and Sam and follows them wherever they go, which they don't like very much because he gets their toys "wet!"
On to planning this little guys first birthday party!
Maybe we should do a tazmanian devil cake!

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Seriously.. when did he get to be almost a year. Last time I saw him he was still a baby. :(.. they can't grow up so fast.