So for Halloween Anthony insisted on being Sonic. Everywhere I looked for costumes either didn't have any, or cost way too much money. I finally found these hats. I figured I could do just a little tweeking on some sweats and make the costume work. Anthony and Sam were so excited to wear these.
Oli just got the hand me down monkey costume! Still pretty freaking cute!
The Tails costume took much longer for me to do. Since the whole point of Tails is the two tails I had to try to make them. Lets just say that sewing by hand is soooo much slower than a machine!
They had a blast for Halloween and pretty much ate all their candy in one sitting. The best part is the hats are useful for everyday wearing and they will be with our family for a long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment