
The giant flip flop attached to a bench!

Once we actually got the rental car we had to pick up our luggage, get the boys, and pick up Luciano at work. Lets just say we were over an hour late picking up Luciano. I was highly irritated because it felt like we wasted the whole day. But we really did see a lot. It was a good day.

Once we got to the condo Teresa began making dinner. Teresa is Luciano's maid. She is an amazing person. I will leave a lot of stuff out...she is a wonderful cook. I have always heard Renato wish for her cooking. Now that I have tried it I wish for her cooking. Her food is better than any restaurant I've been to. I begged her to come to the U.S. and be our nanny, she said no. She is also the happiest person I've ever met. She works Monday through Friday and doesn't see her family the whole week. But she was always smiling and just happy to be with us. She loved the kids and Sam especially would like up when she would talk to him. Anthony loved playing with her. I just enjoyed watching her create these wonderful meals. Hoping that I might learn how to cook, ha ha no. This was spaghetti. It isn't your typical spaghetti, but oh my gosh I loved it. I'd have to say my favorite was her chicken cream. Its like stroganoff over rice. The most flavorful thing. Renato can cook really good, I think he is inspired by Teresinha!
j
No comments:
Post a Comment