Monday, August 24, 2009

Relaxing Tuesday

Anthony needed some snuggle time with Daddy! There was a kids pool there that was about 2.5 feet deep. Anthony would say "Daddy, I wanna go in the little baby pool" With that cute high pitched voice that he does. I loved that pool because he could stand in it and not be under the water. I think this was the beginning of breaking him of the fear of baths and showers.
The best thing about going to the pool on a Tuesday was that it was pretty much just us. We did meet some people from Portugal that were fascinated with the Huggies little swimmers diapers. They have a grandson that is 4 months old. He was huge! He was just as big if not bigger than Sam.
Above: Bira is on the right. He is Isaac's friend who lived in the U.S. for 6 months. It was good to see him again. Anthony loves him, it was cute to see his reaction when Bira walked over. On the far left is Gabriel. Below: Aunt Luciana gave the boys some pool toys. This is Anthony's boat. He loved this thing and had to fill it and dump it, put everything in and take everything out. When I was packing this to go home I found a fork and some old rice in it! Thanks Lu
Above: Renato's best friend Daniel and his beautiful wife. They came to visit after the pool and just chat for a while. Below: Edwardo, another of Renato's good friends. He is such a sweetheart.
When on vacation rules go out the window. Anthony was in heaven because he had Coke, and sugar whenever he wanted. This is quite a big bottle that he refused to let go. Below are the only two videos that I took of the trip. (I didn't want to carry the video camera) Every home in Brazil has brackets on the walls for hammocks. This particular condo could hold four. I will soon be putting this brackets in my house. Hammocks are so relaxing. The boys quite thought they were fun, and its nice to rock kids to sleep. The other video is Anthony playing with uncle Raphael. You can hear how he says his name, "Caphael." This was the day that we really realized that our kids would fall all the time. Sam fell off the couch a bunch of times, and hit his head on the floor. Anthony would slip and fall everywhere. Good thing my kids have hard heads!

No comments: