.JPG)
I can't believe 11 months is here. He is getting so big and so much closer to 1 year. I don't know why but 1 year really bothers me
He is now climbing stairs (not at my house!) climbs up on pretty much everything
He loves to point, its really cute but I can never get him to do it for the camera
"Mama" is now in his vocabulary although he doesn't relate the meaning
Clapping, playing sooo big, patty cake, and itsy bitsy spider!
Dances to the Little Einsteins theme
Loves balls, pumpkins, touch and feel books, and any toy Anthony doesn't take from him.
OOOOh face when he gets excited, with arms flapping like a bird
Still getting up two or three times per night (don't know what I'm going to do!)
Plays with the dog a lot and loves to get Toby kisses
Has stood up alone for about 4 seconds a couple of times
Loves Mommy the most!
And just dumped a costco sized bucket of animal cookies on the floor!
1 comment:
He is getting so big. Wow.. almost a year.. I can't believe it. I still remember the call from your mom like it was yestesrday that you were in the hospital and I coudln't believe it b/c you were soo early.
Post a Comment