Friday, July 2, 2010

So Happy!

Its a most momentous day!!!!!

Anthony finally peed in the potty for the first time!!!!!

This is how it went...

I am so sick of diapers I just couldn't handle it anymore. So I decided that Anthony could not wear his diaper until it got dark (4:30pm). After about two hours he still hadn't released any bodily fluids. While we were eating dinner he was standing on his chair and peed a little bit. He looked at me and said, "I'm sorry mommy" I told him he did a good job, because he didn't go in his diaper. I think he was shocked that I wasn't mad at him. Then he asked to bring his potty near him so he could pee in it. He sat down and changed his mind. Still no pee in the potty! Then he wanted a drink of my pepsi. I told him he could have some if he peed in his potty...whalllla he sat down and peed! I almost cried I was so happy. He is feeling so good about himself right now. I love to see that sense of accomplishment on his face, he is so happy. Lets hope he will go again soon, and many more times!

Congratulations my son!!!!!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Congrats on no more diapers for Anthony! That's awesome. I love that he finally pee'd cause he wanted some pepsi. :) So cute!

TheKeilShpeel said...

yeah... so exciting..! Congrats!