Anthony's favorite song for a while is Katy Perry's Firework. He knows most of the words, and everyone must be quiet while he listens to it. I finally got video of him singing it while we were driving down the road!
Soo cute! I always think Kyle is too busy talking or bugging his bro to listen to songs but then he busts out in a song that has been on the radio or today he was telling me to turn up JLo's popular song. IT's funny ! They really are listening all the time.
2 comments:
That is one of Jordyn's too.
Soo cute! I always think Kyle is too busy talking or bugging his bro to listen to songs but then he busts out in a song that has been on the radio or today he was telling me to turn up JLo's popular song. IT's funny ! They really are listening all the time.
Post a Comment