Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Shuperman!
Anthony has had his Mario costume for a while and was so excited to wear it for the reason it was intended. He got to wear it to school and he was thrilled. The only sad part was his mustache wouldn't stick to his face, but he lived.
Sam has been obsessed with Superman for a while so I finally went out and found him a costume. I showed it to him when he woke up from his nap and he loved his "Shuperman!"
Shuperman vs. Mario!
My sister-in-law invited us over for soup and trick or treating. They got to go out with their cousins and learn what trick or treating was all about. I have never taken them trick or treating before and had to explain it to them before they left. I did not go out with the kids, I had already done more than my incision wanted for the day.
Anthony came back first because "the skeleton guy scared me really bad mom." Sam, however, was in heaven. I guess he really loved it.
I love the bags of candy sitting on my counter today!
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Sounds like a perfect Halloween